top of page

Criminal Defense.

Know Your Rights

If you've been charged with a crime, you need an experienced attorney on your side.  

DUI Defense

You may have the option to keep the charge off of your permanent record.  

Public Defender

Chris advocates for defendants in Bolivar County and the City of Cleveland who cannot afford to hire an attorney.   ​

bottom of page